4.18.2013

Rye's Cunt.

What follows is an email that I sent to Violet the other day, before meeting some friends for drinks.


"When we see each other at the bar tonight, I will have a few things on me.

1. A Sharpie.
2. Arousal balm.

You will take these from my pocket and on your first trip to the bathroom, you will do three things.

1. Rub the arousal balm on your clit and both nipples.
2. Write, where you are able to around your pussy, "Rye's cunt" with the Sharpie.
3. Take a photo of your freshly tagged pussy.

You will hold on to the balm. On return trips to the bathroom, should there be any, you will reapply the balm to your clit and your nipples. Each trip, you will take an additional photo, of whatever you see fit.

When we get home from drinks, there will be additional tasks awaiting you."




In case the photo wasn't enough, on the walk home, Violet flashed me on the street to prove she'd accomplished the task. 

Needless to say, she also accomplished the rest of them once we returned home.

8 comments:

  1. That's just great, I now feel the need to go and draw on my private parts with a marker pen as soon as possible!! Also to find out what tasks Violet had to do when you got home! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Draw away!

      As for the other tasks, it was a lot of "insert tab a into slot b" type stuff. And repeat.

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea . . . sounds like fun. I think I'd like to reverse this situation and command Hubby to do this to himself for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally fun! Really made a typical night out into something just a bit dirty and sneaky.

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. Today a friend of mine sent the link of this blog (if i can call it like that) and i'm having a hell of a fun right here at my job. (I have to subjet that my job is like doing any shit almost). And have plenty time to read.
    I'll be back again! Thanks for this unique material.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's great news! You have a very kind friend! Thanks for the kind words and we're glad to hear you'll be back for more!

      V+R

      Delete