2.11.2011

Have you ever given any thought to swinging?

We've certainly discussed it. And if you've read any of our thoughts on threesomes, you'll realize that we're still a great deal away from sharing each other at all.

We're both extremely greedy when it comes to one another, so I don't see it as something happening in the near future. But us being us, we never rule anything out.

I mean, this wouldn't suck.
For now, reading tales and looking at photos of us will have to do, since exhibitionism is the real shit we're into.

However, speaking for myself, I LOVE reading about it. There was a lengthy article recently about a girl that used to work at a sex club and while some of her descriptions were kinda sad, there were a few scenarios that got me rock hard. But the image is enough. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment